This was another difficult week. Had no idea how to create a GIF, I did not enjoy trying to find out how to do this. Tried on both a Mac and a PC and both were difficult. Did not find any easy to follow instructions. Definitely learned a lot! In the future I will try to start things earlier in the week, I’m hoping to spend more time in the future. Spending a lot of time learning things that seem easy to others that have done this type of stuff before. I’m still hoping I’m doing things correctly. I am not glued to my computer, so this is a difficult course for me. The most fund thing I did was to find a classic picture and do something to it, although it isn’t earth shattering, it was fun to do. I also liked some of the weekly creates, I was able to be sarcastic and I had fun with that. Anyway, I’m hoping to get some good feedback because I have really tried to hard to meet the requirements. I was a little let down with the amount of work I did last week and didn’t do all that well. It is definitely hard to post this as the whole world sees it.
Weekly Summary description
Completed this week:
- Reflect on The Vignelli Cannon
- DesignBlitz, my interpretation
- Daily Create #1 – How The East Was Lost
- Daily Create #2 – Virginia is for lovers
- Daily Create #3 – Its a wonderful life
- Daily Create #4 – What was he thinking? Train…
- Design Assignments #1 (3 stars) – Where did she go?
- Design Assignments #2 (4 stars) – Love to Fish
- Design Assignments #3 (3 stars) – Wordle anyone?
- Design Assignments #4 (3 stars) – Cool, Refreshing Drink of…
- Design Assignments #5 (2 stars) – Professional Student Sean
- Animated GIF #1 – Peace or War
- Animated GIF #2 – Starry Night